Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scraps from Home Yo Yo Table Topper

This little quilt is waiting to be quilted and for some yo-yos. It's part of Prairie Women's Sewing Circle Club that starting in less than 2 weeks. Things are starting to come together and I'm now getting nervous...and excited nervous. We have 32 ladies signed up! I was worried no one would join. Thank goodness Cathy is teaching with me!

Looks like more snow coming today...I hope we can have the Michiana Sewing B tonight. Seems like forever since we have all been together. Looking forward to it!
2nd Tuesday of Month 6-9pm.
Michiana Community Church of God, Granger, IN.
It's free and everyone is welcome!
(Check us out on Facebook for weather cancellations, which will be posted by 5pm. Or email me by 4:30 @ michianasewing@aol.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment