Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yo Yo Table Topper

Just a few more hours til the Prairie Women's Sewing Club. Actually, it is a couple of days, but it will probably seem like hours.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't really freak out when things don't "match". But when I looked at the picture of the Yo Yo Table Topper in the last post, I noticed that little circles in the border were "wonky". So, I spent 2 days ripping the borders off and matching the circles. Now, 10 years ago this probably wouldn't have taken no time at all...but not this time. Time and circumstances seem to have taken the best of my brain and turned it to mush. Everything takes longer and I must be very deliberate in the process. Lately, even speaking/communicating seems harder. This may be why I'm nervous about teaching class on Monday. However, I know that the room will be filled with friends/co-workers and Cathy will be by my side. AND Cindy said she will sit in the front row and "take care" of any trouble makers! Why should I be worried!

Last night I was treated to a performance of Fiddler on the Roof at the Morris Center. It was delightful and made possible by a very generous gift. Jean, Darlene and I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment