Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh..What a Week!

A week ago I was on my way to Indy with Bj and Ben. We went to see Laura's new house. It was beautiful. Saturday we were off to Richmond to visit Marie, Charlotte and Lisa...Laura and Johnny joined us on Sunday, as did Ian, Emma and Aaron.


Monday morning we were back home and caught the train to Chicago. Me, Marcia, Ben, Caleb and Eli. Ben and Caleb really liked the double decker train!

We went to the Field Museum. We had lots of fun and the boys were really tired by the time we got home.







Tuesday night was Sewing B night. I had a terrible headache and didn't stay long. Cindy won one of the door prizes..a Maxine Fabric Panel. You would have thought she won a million dollars. She said it was better than a million dollars. I doubt that, but I'm glad she liked it.


So, after a long week, a terrible 3 day headache, a bathroom faucet mishap, trips out of town, and working...I will be cleaning and working on THREE projects for the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment